Guilty Crown.

Yeap, it has gone into me. Guilty Crown has implanted its vines into me. Though I was more confused than awed when I just finish the anime, I couldn't stop thinking about it.

I really like Inori, the female main character of the 22-episode anime series. And guess what? Her hair is pink!

I'm lazy to post about the anime like how I introduce manga but I'm just gonna share this anime that made many people loved it. Information taken from Wikipedia.

On Christmas Eve, 2029, the unidentified "Apocalypse Virus" spreads and plunges Japan into a state of emergency in a chaos known as the "Lost Christmas" incident. An international organization known as the GHQ intervenes with martial law and restores order to Japan at the cost of its independence.
Ten years later in 2039, Shu Ouma, a 17-year-old high school student who keeps to himself in school, meets Inori Yuzuriha, the lead singer of Egoist, while visiting one of his favorite places before heading home from school. Shu is a big fan of Inori, a singer who has taken the Internet world by storm. However, he also discovers another side of her: she is a member of the Undertakers, a resistance group that aims to liberate Japan from the GHQ. Shu inadvertently gets involved with the Undertaker and the King's Mark appears on his right hand after the Void Genome canister in his pocket broke. This mark bestows him the power to reach inside another person's heart to extract and materialize a weapon or item from it. The anime tells the story of Shu's reluctant involvement with the Undertakers and the hardship involving the battles they fight and the lost truth of Shu's past.

Strangely, 'Undertakers' was known as 'Funeral Parlour' when I watched the series at AnimeFreak.Tv. I don't know if this is the subs' fault or what. It doesn't really matter anyway.

While watching this series, one has to be quick to absorb the plot and understand it while learning new terms in the anime. I was struggling to grasp on the information while trying to enjoy the show. I had to refer to the Wikia but it wasn't much help. The Wikia was poorly insufficient.

Anyways, I took quite a long time finishing the anime because I didn't watch it at one shot. The story line is quite interesting so I don't think one will forget about it easily. Characters are easy to identify and yeah, I love the voice actors. YUICHI NAKAMURA'S VOICE KYAH < 3

After finishing the anime, it took me some time for appreciate the anime. Partly because I couldn't understand what was really happening. Had to do some research. But other than that, I enjoyed it.

Another thing I loved about this anime is because the songs composed in the anime are by supercell. Ryo had once again amazed me by Chelly's vocal. I fell in love with her voice and the character she voiced which is, Inori Yuzuriha. I had to draw her, look at my banner. Even the music at my blog is by Chelly.

Chelly ignored my tweet < / 3

So anyway, there was been people saying that there will be a season two. Guilty Crown even had its OVA which take place 10 years before this anime. However, whatever it is, I think it isn't able to replace Inori, teehee.

---

I hope you're fine. Just rot somewhere else so I don't have to see your face.

I should have followed my instinct. I should have doubted. But I didn't. Because I believed you. I gave you my trust.

Guess what you did. You trampled it, crushed it, destroyed it like it was a piece of paper. Don't give me bullshit, if that was you wanted in the first place, you found the wrong person. I hate you.

I hope you're happy with what you did. I want you to remorse for the rest of your life. Because what you did to me, was simply unforgivable.

You don't need to do anything. Just nothing. Because nothing can undone the pain you have gave to me.

How would you liked if all your feelings got thrown away like it was a piece of trash?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6