From Earth With Love.

was the title for Dua Space's fourth family concert.

I was a flower.

I wasn't en pointe.

I was jelly of the people en pointe.

I wish I was en pointe.

I wish it wasn't so cold.

I wish I never hurt my foot.

I was in misery.

I was only following.

I saw old faces.

I never saw Ms Gan.

I wasn't smiling.

I was annoyed by the noisy kids.

I was falling into despair.

I forgot.

I went to do warm ups on the cold tiles.

I didn't speak for the whole day.

I went to perform on stage.

I wasn't afraid.

I danced.

I smiled.

I was back to sorrow.

I realized I came only for dancing.

I was alone.

I felt lonely.

I wasn't sure of my purpose of coming back.

I didn't know what I was doing.

I was experiencing gum pains.

I questioned myself.

I have no real friends.

I miss going en pointe.

I want to go en pointe.

I am never the same again.

I'm crying.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6