Hiro's New Look :3

I have promised myself I will post something about Audi, yet I couldn't promise myself to finish my homework. Sucks to be me.

---

The title explains it all.
HIRO GOT AE NEW LOOKIE!

Wakakakakakaka.

Anyway, the old look bored me a little bit I still like the fact it stands out. But since I leveled up and had a Magic Lamp that could buy any ACash items (hair, clothes, bottom, shoes) for a week, why not :D

Bought the latest hair that cost 1,900 cash. Quite expensive, no? :D But I bought because I like it, and it has a earring at its left ear! >w<

Without wasting anytime, I used Hiro's acc to play. I didn't want to waste the cashy hair too, so expensiveee whoo. I definitely shocked my friends with Hiro's new look :D

Notice the chatbox @w@

We went sporty and crazy !

Hoho, finally break the x10 chain in 1 2 Party.

Who's da DJ? :D

I am suprised that exclude close friends, no one knew that behind xHirohata was actually xSnowCone. No FAM member knew I have two accounts. All they knew that this inactive account was xHanamiru's couple :D

Let's stay it that way. :)

MUST CHIONG ARHH LEVEEEELLL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6