What a Weeeek.

I don't think I have any other weeks that is as interesting as this. :D

---

MONDAY
Arriving at school and I heard that we will be getting jabs. Some said it was fine but my Moral teacher said some cried. Well, it's a normal reaction for us to be scared but I was a little excited, because we get to skip class.

I also skipped tuition because school said it was compulsory to attend the sport thingy at school. The truth is, nobody cares about that. I just went there because I rather run at the field than sitting down at class with noisy BEEEAAAACCCHHESSS talking. So I went with SW and Yi Vien, my apologies to Hana for leaving you alone at tuition T_T

TUESDAY
I was still waiting to get the jab. But I didn't.

Haha, it was an awesome day because I skipped my Photography club meeting. Instead, I went to the Computer club with my friends. I was bored with Photography and decided to follow my friends. They said that could do homework and play the computer, and the teacher doesn't mind if all of us goes to Facebook :D

WEDNESDAY
Nope, I STILL haven't got the jab. But Elizabeth did and had her whole left arm numb.

Wushu was fun that day because it was the teacher I wanted teaching us :DD He taught us to do the cartwheel. Not like all the girls are willing to do because we had to tuck in our shirts into our pants like nerds. No offence.



I didn't bring my blade so I didn't really get to practice. Then I had ping pong and oh, my dad is back from overseas that day! ♥

THURSDAY
I. GOT. DA. JAB.

Yeah, it hella hurts. But we managed to skip ABC's stupid lessons. I don't see why should we attend the class because she called us rotten apples. Well, ABC, if only you treat us better maybe we could be high quality apples :) So it's all your fault :D

Anyway, the Jab named Tetanus. I officially declare it the most painful jab I ever got for my whole 15 years of life. Normally after jabs, it hurts and then it's gone. But the pain still stays on my skin, like it hacked into my nervous system, and switched on the pain button. Gosh, it hurts.



No improvements during my training at the afternoon and I wasn't really tired after all the classwork. Man, I should have tell my daddy to buy Hokkien mee to eat so I don't have to drink chicken soup only.

FRIDAY
It was one of our school's teacher's retirement day. They organized some events for her and she started crying in the early begining when she was giving a speech. Among all the events, the one the teachers presented was the best. And once again, the Chinese dance was horrible. They forget their routine. Boo.

Twelve students didn't attend to school and only two have reasons. Then straight away two teachers compared us with the 3A last year. Well, maybe, we can't compare to the perfect 3A last year, so why don't you just accept that :D

Sick and tired, calling us as rotten apples. Don't you think that you crossed the line?

Our Math teacher decided not to teach us during the last two period and I was squeezing my brain juices out because I couldn't do Form 3 Chapter 5 Indices. D:

Then, I finally got home and I WANTED to do homework but I didn't and went to the computer straight away. I AM SORRY TO MAH SELFFF T___T Time flies and I have to go for Ballet lessons already.

Oh I forget to mention that my arm that was injected hurts like there's a metal piece in my arm :D I was afraid I wasn't able to dance but it was fine, I guess. While others people's arm is okay why mine is suffering >__>

Monday our class would be going for a gathering at Sunway. Whee can wait, but I hope that more of our classmate can go the next time, which is after PMR ._. Uwaaah, happy holiday. :]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6