Up ! Date.

I know I haven't update my blog and I feel guilty, for myself.

My computer is slow so it's very hard to upload photos. Sob. AND MAH AUDI IS LAGGING LIKE HEEELLLLL.

---

I just finished one of the small tests in my school. I didn't really prepared for it, like always. And it's just a small test at the beginning of the year, don't really have to put effort for it. :D

So the three day war ended, and most of us wanted to know the results. Heh, I don't really care about mine.

Anyways about my results ! Mehh, it wasn't great, compared to the geniuses in my class.
I realized, I never cared for my results. Even I got the 2nd last in the past, that didn't really struck me. I am in deep trouble :D

---

I have been dancing for like 10 hours every week. I don't really mind, I should get used to it, hmm. But sometimes it ruins my mood.

There's a refreshment course for Grade 6,7,8 at my Ballet studio and it's compulsory for us to go. Lots of the students there were taking Grade 6 examination this year and there's a only a few who is above Grade 6.

But I never learned Grade 7 until yesterday. I was tired so I wasn't in the mood to dance.


"We must be romantic at Grade 7 or 8." says my teacher.

---

Been playing Audi, and will play Audi, I guess forever. IT WOULD BE BETTER IF I DIDN'T LAG.

I am always complaining, haiz. I noticed my score is increasing, and it decreases. And it goes on and on. UP AND DOWN UP AND DOWN WHOO. >_>

*lazy to upload audi pictures*

---


Matsuda Shota

Saw this photo at a forum giving suggestions about actors and actresses suitable for the role in the drama Kimi ni Todoke.

I don't know why but I wanted him to be Kazehaya even I don't know who he is or how is his acting skills LOL ! And look, his first name is similar to Kazehaya!

Shouta = Shota


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6