What a Suuuurprise.

I went to Sunway with my classmates yesterday and it was fun. And I improved a lot at ice skating! Well, that's what I think.

We also watched the movie Alice in Wonderland. It was okay, but I was sleepy at the most important part. JABBARWOOCKIEEEE !

Screw Johnny Depp, off with the heads ! xD

---

I'm now at my hometown, MALACCA. And at a Popular store in Jusco, I meet my classmate, JO YEE. And our school is at SELANGOR. What a coincidence. Maybe her family or relative lives here.

She was reading books while I was looking for a book. I spotted a book, Shiver at MPH at Mid Valley. I knew this book at the Internet and didn't knew I could find it here, so automatically, I wanted this book.

But well LOOK at the beautiful price. My mother isn't a member of MPH so there's no discount so she didn't want to buy that book for me. She's never going to bring me to another bookstore ever again.

I never got to find the book so I bought another. Screw vampire and angel love stories, I'm reading a faerie love story ! LOL. Whut's the name again? I forget.

---

I couldn't play Audition if I'm not at home. And I wanted to post something Audi and Hiro but I was lazy :P Promise, will blog about Audi when I come back. Heh, I don't think my friends won't be interested in that except a few.

SO, I watched anime at my hometown. Kimi ni Todoke and Fairy Tail, the animes I have been chasing. Hmm, the connection in both places aren't good, so it was kinda pain in the neck when watching them.

Kimi ni Todoke is always beautiful as usual. If I'm watching with my father's laptop, I will go screaming whenever I see a beautiful scene. The colours, the background is wonderfully presented. Gaaah, breathtaking.

Okay, I went to some research on seiyū (voice actors/actress) because I thought Natsu Dragneel's and Kazehaya Shouta's voice was so "handsome"? I don't know to describe it, just say that I fell in love with their voices.

Discovery was made when I found out Fairy Tail's Gray Fullbuster's voice actor Yuichi Nakamura actually voiced a few major roles in some animes. There are a few examples from the anime I know like,

Takaya Abe from Big Windup!

Ikuto Tsukiyomi from Shugo Chara!

Okazaki Tomoya from Clannad (YES, IT'S CLANNAD!)

Sanada Ryuu from Kimi ni Todoke (OMG YES IT'S TRUEEE!)

And lastly Gray Fullbuster from Fairy Tail

I was definitely shocked after what I found. And I found out lots of things, thanks to Wikipedia. :D Whoo, my eyelids are falling.

Brrr, I haven't touched my holiday homework and I still don't know how to do my Math. I am too tired to go on. My brain might just shut itself down. Oh well, good night to me.

---

Look at this awesome thingy :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6