A Blast.

I wanna read books. ):

---

I spent three days at my hometown and I don't remember having so much fun before.

Normally in my hometown, everything is late. Waking up late, having lunch/dinner late, taking a shower late, and sleeping late. But this time it's different.

Probably because I woke up early a few times before I went back to Malacca, I was worn out. Strangely, I do things more earlier than I usually do, LOL. Even my aunt commented me when I was the first one to take a shower.

Anyways, I love spending time with my dear two cousins. We went morning walk together with my mom and her sisters(something bad happened, though), went to see a movie together, and watched another movie again, LOL. We plan to karaoke together next time.

I love them <3

One of the movie I watched with them was Wang Lee Hom's 'Love in Disguise'. A day before we saw an interview on the movie he directed for the first time. It seemed interesting to watch and my cousin had the CD. And so we watched it.

First of all, I never noticed Wang Lee Hom despite my mother saying how handsome he is, or how talented he is. This movie totally changed how I see him.

It's a Chinese movie, but how WLH talks Chinese is also funny. I needed subtitles.

The story is about a Du Ming-Han, a superstar who has fame, money and everything. One day after his successful concert, his car banged into a girl named Song Xiao Qing. Strangely, the unhurt girl then suddenly played her Gu Zheng(A Chinese instrument) and made Ming-Han saw illusions. He then decided to find this girl and enrolled into a music academy. His friend and him then went undercover and tried to befriend with this girl. In the end, both of them fell in love but Xiao Qing still don't know his true identity. What would happen if she does?

For me, the idea of this story is not really original. But because it is a romantic comdey, I don't mind at all. And I loved all his illusions he saw, damn nice. And the music, wow, it amazed me. Overall, I really enjoyed the movie, and laughed along the way.


I went back to my home on Monday and along the highway, we saw thick black smoke. I expected fire or something and it was an accident. A lorry carrying logs was crashed and was in flames.

You know, there's lots of accident involving buses and lorries these days, and it's creeping my mother out. My mother's heart was thumping but I was more like excited and awed by the accident. >_>

It was lucky for us because the accident occurred at another side, thus not blocking our way. Unfortunately, people on the other side was stopped and I was sure they are going to wait for a long time. Pity them.

Before we passed the lorry, we heard a 'boom'. We didn't see what happened but my mother said it was an explosion, causing her to panic more. I comforted her that it was probably a log falling to the ground. :x We passed the accident safely and unharmed.

It was definitely an eye-opening experience, for I never saw a lorry in flames so near. :D

WHOOOO.

We returned home safely and unharmed.

---

2NE1 ROCKS !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6