BLAARRRGGGGHHH.

The sound of a boomer.

---

I am in frustration.

I can't attend Comic Fiesta 2010.

I am depressed.

For two years I hoped to attend this event, I failed again.

And when I'm super sad, there's this stupid fly bugging me.

I hate the world.

What have I done to made me not being able to attend this even for three years.

It's not like I have ever been there before.

And this year's special, because my friend is going to cosplay.

Just when I won't be performing any Christmas performances anymore, any other obstacle came into my way.

Guess I should wait another 365 days.

But I should expect that I can't go, so I won't get disappointed.

Again.

And again.

And again.

Like how these three years went.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6