Besties.

Seriously, without Ryan Higa and his videos, I would never notice great singers like Chester See or even Jay Park.

Much to my surprise, Jay Park was the former leader of the Korean group 2PM(ohmygosh2PMthatgirlslove). I never really take interest into KPop, so I seriously don't know. :/

When I first saw him in Ryan's video 'Word of the Day - Bromance', my first impressions was like, aww he's so freakin' cute! I took a look at his YouTube channel and heard his cover of 'Nothin' On You'. And then I was like, wow, he sounds like Korean, and his voice reminded me of Taeyang.

It was just a while ago, but I forget why I googled him. And it was then I saw his Wikipedia page, and I was like, OHMYGOD that Jay Park in Ryan's video is this 2PM's former leader?! Omigoshohmygawd.

I was delighted when I found Jay. He's a rapper, singer and he Bboys. I am now listening his latest single, 'Bestie'. And I'm completely loving it. <3

He's cute, but I'm not sure if I'll fall for him. TEEHEE, who knows? *shy*

---

Now, this post isn't about Jay Park. It's about - like the title says - besties. Just in case anyone doesn't know, besties means best friends. But I'll talk about friends, too.

One day, I was playing AuditionSEA with my friends and I suddenly thought of something. Friends, they're the reason of what I'm doing now. One thing is for sure, friends gives motivation. I have great examples that happened on myself.

Like when I was facing PMR this year, I didn't take things seriously when the year started. But then my classmates and friends were all starting to study real hard and I realized I shouldn't be left behind. And my friend, SW really forced me to study, and I guess it helps a little, LOL.

I have to admit, I am quite lazy to take a shower. Normally, I would make excuses like, I'm watching TV so I would take a shower half an hour later. And what does it gotta do with friends and motivation? My friends motivate me to take showers, that's right.

Let me explain, I would take showers more earlier because I want to use the computer and play AuditionSEA. And because my friends are waiting for me in the game! Simple as that, they successfully made me take showers earlier.

Also, having a friend that has the same interest is a bonus. For me, having a friend who loves drawing as much as me like Hana helps me too. I will constantly practice, thinking I have a chance to draw handsome guys like she does, but I never succeeded before, haha. Either way, she motivates me to draw. <3

Just a picture to entertain you : AuditionSEA's No.1 player now in front of your eyes. She's freakin' flying!

A person that is called a friend has the duty to perform as someone reliable to a certain someone, unless you want to be miserably alone. It might be talking to him/her, giving advice, or just keeping accompany. Without these people, you will still survive, but maybe suffer a little.

People who bear the title 'best friend' definitely has more responsibility and have to be able to let someone trust them. Of course, best friends are a little more harder to find and more harder to let go. And, it's harder to be one.

Because being someone's special friend, everything you do affects them. You might brush off a stranger's insult in just a blink but when it comes to your best friend, it might be a wound forever. I know that feeling, and I try to be more nice to my friends, too.

Also, people will expect more from you because you're his/her best friend. So you do have to give extra effort to please them. But in the end, it's worth it and both of you will just enjoy your friendship. That's what I think.

Maintaining friendship is an obstacle. Personally, I don't think distance is a problem. The problem is, time. As time passes, you might get bored of each other's issues or sometimes the connection just breaks. On the other hand, if you still see your friend everyday, you'll still have to be careful.

My friend, PE is now so much more far away from me but I still cherish her and I really want to see her. PE, do you read this? <3

It's great to have friends, it's much better to have best friends to share your life with. Even if we might not be friends in the future, but I bet we'll all remember the memories we had.

I need you, I can't live without you. - Bestie by Jay Park.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6