14th of November - First Japanese Class.

I never thought that I would learn Japanese. My mother told me take courses last year but I was like, lazy. Eeeks. But then I wanted to be serious about it and now I had already taken my first lesson.

My brother, who also attended the class with me had a great time learning a new language. In a little air-conditioned room, students like us waited for the arrival of our Japanese teacher, Mr.Lum.


Ringo, where we learn Japanese. It means apple.

When Mr.Lum arrived, he greeted us by saying, "Ohayo-gozaimasu." And the whole class was silent except my brother, who eagerly greeted him back. Mr.Lum repeated a few times to get us back to greeting him.

Without saying anything, he wrote some simple romaji sentences for us to introduce ourselves. At first I thought he was Japanese, because he said Japanese whenever we made a mistake, but his name wasn't Japanese so it doesn't make sense.

Anyways, we are taught grammars, vocabulary and some hiragana. The class was interesting and at least I was never bored. But I was struggling remembering the hiragana and unable to read some of them, though ._.

Two and a half hours wasn't as long as I thought and soon everyone left the classroom. When we went downstairs to wait for my mother, I was trying to remember the hiraganas. My brother was better than me, boohoo.

But it was fun. Looking forward for next class next week.

---

Ryan Higa, Kevin Wu and Chester See just created a song titled 'Shed a Tear'.

It's awesome so hear it. Chester is awesome. :D

My blog is getting boring. ._.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6