B, I, G, to the BANG !

Congratulations to BIGBANG for wining the Best Worldwide Act on MTV EMA!

I'm so freakin' proud to be a V.I.P and see them receive their award at Belfast. And the best thing is, Daesung is there to receive the awards too! If he wasn't there I swear I'll be so angry! They definitely deserve it.

Well, I did vote for them like mad.
Once, they wouldn't let me vote anymore.
TEEHEE.

BIG BANG FOREVERRRRR ! <3

---

I actually, still have nothing to say. Just wanted to show the world how awesome Big Bang is. :3

AuditionSEA just had a new patch and I can say I'm quite satisfied. There's four new different guitar songs! It's kinda like BU now, where the songs has only one level. The new BU songs are not bad too. :D

New seeds in garden ! ;flow

Whoooo, break record.
First time never break spark and the score scared me.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6