Bye-bye Novembaaaar.

Yes, I know the spelling is wrong.

---

Buzz Panda(ばずぱんだ) is just another guy that does Vocaloid song covers. Don't ask me why did he chose this name. I'm wondering about it too.

Normally, I would listen to female singers' covers(My current favourite is Wotamin.) because guys' voice don't really appeal to me. I only have a few and most of them are duets with female singers.

DONISHIMA's JUST BE FRIENDS FTW.

But Buzz Panda is different. His voice is beautiful. I always feel calm whenever I hear his voice and the covers he makes are just wonderful. And he plays the guitar! I think about 99% of his covers are acoustics arranges that were made by himself.

The first song I heard from his was Piano Lesson. But that song wasn't really enjoyable for me. I wanted to hear more from him, so I searched around YouTube. Unfortunately, there wasn't really a lot of him. I kept hearing one of his covers, Supernova.

I'm thankful to those people who shared Niconico videos at YouTube, or else I wouldn't even hear of Buzz Panda. Some of his covers are : Bye-bye Lover, Calc., Tear and others. YouTube it.

Sometimes I don't get it why singers like Buzz Panda don't get the attention of the fans. Popular dubbers like Clear always make the fans squeal while his voice don't really affect me at all. Yes, he sings well but he don't make me gaze dreamily into space like Buzz Panda. AndheplaystheguitarItellyoutheguitar!


Bye-bye Lover by Buzz Panda.

---

Ahh, November is going to end.

Somehow, I felt like it's been a long time since school ended. I faced the computer for many days even if I had a crappy, shitty Internet.

Just today, my Internet is fixed and I don't disconnect insanely like before. But still, I still did. I disconnected at the wrong moment and it got me so angry because I couldn't take part in the Guitar arena after five days. I sound like a sicko, ugh.

I still lag when playing BU. That's the worst.

Xiao Didi is finally married. He's all grown up already *cries*
SW got blocked, HAHA.

Me and Bunneh getting ready for Christmas :3

---

Starting tomorrow, there are things I have to do.
With simply just your absence, I have become this weak.
Bye bye lover, I'll never forget this feeling of being loved.

- 巡音ルカの「Bye-Bye Lover」

The song you dedicated to me that one day is now but a sad love song. If I can erase just one emotion, will I feel better if I erase my feeling of 'love'?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6