1st of January 2010

Did you notice the last four post starts with a S? :P

---

Fast. That's what I can say. ZOMGCANYOUBELIEVE365DAYSHASALREADYPASSED?

The year 2009 passed like it was just yesterday, I could remember I was at my cousin house, also blogging about New Years. Ahh, memories.

2009 was a great year for me :) Althought there were bumps making my road shaky, I also met great things that made my life precious :D

Last year, for the first time in my life I entered the first class in school >_<>

Last year I also went to Harbin at China ! :D I saw snow for the first time in my life T__T It was so damn fluffy. Fluffy. Fluffy.

I wish I could remember more things but for now I am attracted to the TV. Nope not looking at and New Year events but watching a Chinese drama. Strangely everyone's interested in it.

Hmm, I'm gonna meet my Australian friend on Saturday. But I'll be a little late though, but it's alright because I haven't seen her for two years T_T Sowiie Hui-Ling, for not meeting you last year @@

FWUAIDAE ESH DA FURST DAE UFF NIU YEEAH !

Ok now I have completely nothing in my mind. I have nothing really to write. I just wanna wish everyone a Happy New Year :]

---

SEKAIIII DE ICHIBAN O HIME SAMA !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6