If I were a Boy

By Beyonce :D

---

If I were a boy, I would ask myself, "If I were a girl."

It would be the same, I don't wear skirts.

Maybe I would be taller :D

I won't read shoujo mangas and I won't know how handsome Usui or Kazehaya is D:

The whole family of mine won't have girls, except for my mother.

I don't think I would learn ballet. If I do, uhh, I don't know.

I won't have to suffer every month :O

I won't be playing plushies and playing race cars (race cars are not cute.).

I would be staying up late watching football game and cheering for Manchestor United D:

I would be looking at pretty girls LOL.

I would be super interested in PS2, PS3, XBOX 360, PSP, Wii, Nintendo, COD, CS, L4D?

Mehh, I'm not really a boy so I don't quite understand them :D

---

SMK PBP 1's 3A 2010 is having a blog of their own ! Super great idea from our fellow classmates.

Sad to say it's going on private after a few weeks. Here's the link :D

www.3a-rules-the-school.blogspot.com I did not think of that URL.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6