Dear You.

Don't break my heart and I won't break yours.
I will keep the promise so please don't repeat the situation again.
I won't ask for much, just being there is enough.
May this last till the end, may we swim this ocean of obstacles together.
くコ:彡

---

I never met someone so kind like you.
If I hadn't met you I think my days would be darker.
Thank you for being with me through the ups and downs,
no matter you're beside me or not.

---

Just to let you all know how much I love you,
these tears are proof for you all.

---

Under this endless sky, we're still on the same earth.
We breathe the same air and even though we're miles apart,
our hearts stay connected.

---

I have finally seen your face, but I'm sure you didn't saw mine.
Even if you did, I'll never last more than a second in your memory.
Unrequited love? Ha, it's worse than that.
However, you're still in my heart.

---

Just be friends.
We're less than that.

---

Now I'll go to bed because you told me to.
I guess I'll do things for you, because I love you.
If there are things that I learn from you, it's experiences.
Awesome, you are.

---

Coincidence? I think we have more things in common than I thought.
You'd probably ignore and look away, and I might act like I don't care.
But in my mind, in my heart,
you're done so much in my life.
Again, I'll act.

---

Inserting random pictures.
The end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6