Day Happy Year Valentine's Chinese New.

The title is just a mixed up combination of Happy Valentine's Day and Happy Chinese New Year. Don't think too much.

---

Hmm, someone asked me to update my blog. Honestly, I have nothing to write, so I'll just post how I spent my Chinese New Year.

Well, I thought this year's CNY was later than usual. Normally, it's around the end of January but it's on February this year. And Valentine's Day was actually on the fifth day of CNY too.

So it's always the same for me every year. On CNY's eve and the first day of CNY, I go back to my father's side of the family for reunion dinner and other stuffs like visiting my grandmother and getting red packets from relatives. (I haven't count how much I got, eheheh.)

Since my mother's side of the family is Malacca, which is also where I was born, we normally return there on the second day of CNY. I'd always prefered to be at Malacca, because it's more lively there. Maybe it's because I'm born there .. I have this feeling I said this before.

So anyway, when I returned to my hometown, our relatives held a reunion lunch for those who couldn't make it to the reunion dinner on CNY's eve. Yes, my relatives are very close to each other. Though, we're more close when my mother's parents were still around.

Oh, I suddenly miss talking to my grandfather even though the conversations are rare and not important. I think I have forgotten his voice.. OTL.

Anyway, it sure was lively and noisy. The had the karaoke machine running but no one was singing, so the youngsters just chose the songs they like and play it, only to be turned down by the adults. Two of my cousins got drunk (like usual) and well .. they're asking almost everyone to drink with them. It's kinda annoying to me, and most of my other cousins' girlfriends were their victim.

My phone camera sucks, just saying. This isn't taken by my phone camera.

We didn't take a lot of photos this year, hmm. And I was wearing a freakin' dress! Uhh, and the rest of the days I was just slacking at my aunt's house. I think we ate a lot, hmm, yes we ate a lot. You can always get fat at Malacca. There was a lot of gambling too. I have no luck in such things, oops.

Hmm, I haven't seen any lion dances this year, nor have I seen any fireworks (because I chose to ignore them and only regret later) and I haven't went upstairs of my aunt's house this time visiting.

We went back to my home in Selangor on Valentine's Day. Well, I thought I didn't have a Valentine this year (I'm single, FTW) but at the last two hours of the 14th of February, Breeze (Pig Audition couple) accepted to be my Valentine (We did nothing at all). It was actually for an event, and I managed to get myself PWEEETAAAAAY WINGSSSS.

Be jelly and awed. I got the wings from the 'All I Want On VDay Is You' event, the raincoat and the Megaphone accessory from the New Year Resolution event. I still have the MooMoo Doll Hat in my inventory (It's not really pretty and I don't know what to do with it).


I haven't seen any snakes this year. Hisssssss. Okay, I ran out of ideas so byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

---

The urge to have it,
like a vampire's thirst for blood.
And it wasn't only once,
I had gave in due to its temptations,
like how ants are attracted to honey.
But so far I had resisted,
and I will continue doing so,
until the time is right,
like how a baby is born into the world,
only when it's due.

Please don't ask.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6