30th of October - Awoo !

First of all ! I wanna wish my dear friend and son, Siok Woon a happy happy happy birthday!

Daddi ish so proud of you :3

Hmm, I first met her at Standard 3 and I always called her Professor. Don't ask me why. And then we weren't really close but we still talked.

Then we went to the same secondary school and ended up at the same class. She was the only one who I was the closest to and we spent happy memories together along with Hana too <3

And then when we went up to Form 2, we decided to have our own family. I am the father(don't ask me why), Hana as the loving mother, and Siok Woon as our son. Hwey Xien as my little sister and Jastina as her EX-adopted son :D It makes no sense but who cares !
And then this came from no where. I am the cow, Hana as a cat, Siok Woon as a wolf. So I go MOO, Hana go MIAO, SW go AWOO ~

Hwey Xien just recently became a goat and she goes MEHHH ~ Jastina, we still have no idea what animal she is but I think it's either the crow or the toad. :DDDD

Siok Woon, a happy birthday goes to you! I hope all of your wishes come true and hope that happiness is by your side ~ Exam is around the corner but fear not! I am sure you can good results and chase after your dreams! You will be super smexy and you will meet a super-duper handsome guy like Byakuya and he will fall in love with you!


Oh, this is for you.


I specially requested Byakuya to smile and he is willing to do it for you. See? He loves you! :D And on your birthday !

AWOOO ! meanshappybirthdayandiloveyousiokwoon<3

---

There has got be glue on my bed.

Remember I saying maybe I will be inactive because of studying for exams on the few previous posts? I lied.

Instead of being inactive, I was active more than usual! Damn it! D:

And because I kept using the computer until late at night, I have trouble waking up in the morning. I wanted to wake up at eight but it always ends up at nine.

And if I woke up earlier than eight, I am lazy to get up and continue sleeping! Even it's 7:55, I kept telling myself, 5 more minutes. AND I END UP WAKING UP AT TEN.

Sometimes when I really wake up at eight, I was attached to the bed like glue! I couldn't get up as much as I try and keep sleeping baaaaaack D:

I keep telling myself to stop acting this way but it still happens! NOOO.

Maybe it's really glue ...

---

People in A class are really fighting to stay at the top class, seriously.

Next year, they will be arranging not really according to the results but 50% Boys, 50% Girls, same amount of Malay, Chinese and Indians.

I heard my friend saying only the top 13 girls are able to stay at A class. Which is, impossible for me.

I guess I will be dropping to B or EVEN WORSE C CLASS ARHHHHHHH !!

USA ISH DA BESSSSST ! <3>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6