The 87th Post :)

I haven't been active updating my blog, uhhh. I haven't got anything interesting happening lately so, mehh.

---

Exam is just around the corner and if you are unlucky, you will crash into it! But anyway, you will still crash to it! :D

It's the year end exam and it's coming like an F1 car crashing into you! My brother stopped watching F1 already O.o

This year they say they will arrange the classes unlike last year, where they just go to the morning session without changing classes. That means, we really have to fight for the positions. That means I am doomed! BOOM.

I am worried because I'm not smart like my friends and there are many aliens from space who are super genius that are unbeatable in my class. UNBEATABLE. I don't want to drop to B class because, I don't wanna. @@

Going to study like mad! If I CAN study like mad, I guess I won't online like always. D:

---

Vocaloid and Niconico singers are in my mind and I can't seem to shake them off. I keep looking for songs sung by them and putting them to my phone.

LASSSST NIIIGGGGHTTT ~~~ GOOOOOODDD NIGGGHTTTT ~~~

They are just so awesome ! T^T

---

Halloween. Luckily it's not celebrated in Malaysia. I'm scared of ghost, and lately I am scaring myself like imagining scary thoughts when it is dark. Ghost, are they real? I'm not sure.

BUT COCKROACHES ARE REAL. I just got frightened yesterday at the toilet by two damn cockroaches. One was at the floor and one was at the window. If I had a gun, I won't hesitate to shoot.

I wish all the insects are dead ! :D Instead make the handsome manga and anime guys alive! >w<

---

I have decided to continue my manga - My Girl Boyfriend.

Thanks to the comments given at SmackJeeves, I am touched and decided to continue. Man, I love you strangers >w<

Also, I have written a story called - White Day. You can see the link at ■ Links ■.
I just started there and I didn't have the time to type in the second chapter. I love writing stories, SOMETIMES ._.

Gah! I don't have a book to read. But it's exam time so I will hold back. But when it's over I will beg Yi Vien for InkSpell! xD

---

I am here to express mah feelings, again.

HACKERSDAMNYOUALLSTOPHACKINGLIKEYOUCAN'TLIVEWITHOUTIT.
WHATABOUTTHEPEOPLEWHOACTUALLYPLAYTHEIRASSOFF.
YEAHWE'RECRAZYPLAYINGGAMESBUTHOWCANYOUHACKYOURWAYTHROUGH.
YOUTHINKIT'SEASYTOMAKEOURWAYTOTHETOP?NORIGHTSODON'THACK.WORKYOURWAYONCEFORAWHILE.
YOUTHINKIT'SNICEWHENYOUACHIEVEAHIGHLEVELANDSOMEONEWHODIDN'T
WORKATALLSNATCHEDYOURPLACE.DAMNYOUHACKERSALLOFYOUDON'TDESERVE
TOPLAYGAMES.IFHACKINGISSOMUCHFUNWHYDON'TYOUHACKINTOSOMEONE'S
BANKACCOUNT!?

Haaa :D

I would like to add more, but I just couldn't find any more mean words XD

---

" O-Ya-Su-Mi. " - Last Night, Good Night by Hatsune Miku.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6