Soundproof Walls

PISSED OFF by the super poor customer service Maxis has.

There was a problem with my modem and we called for help. They said they will fix it on Tuesday but when Tuesday arrives, they didn't come. My mother called them again and then the STUPID MALAY WORKER THERE FORGET TO SUBMIT OUR ORDER. I don't want to be rude but THIS? Oh, you crossed the line.

So my mother went to the Maxis centre on Wednesday when I went ice-skating with my friends. The girl there people will come and fix our modem on the next day. OHH, BUT NOO. THEY DIDN'T COME AT ALL.

She told us they will come on Thursday. BUT THEY DELAYED AGAIN. WHAT THE FISH IS GOING ON? IS IT SO HARD TO FOLLOW ORDERS AND COME TO OUR HOUSE?

FRIDAY. They called and said they will come on SATURDAY. Luckily my mother refused and told them to come immediately. Then when the repairman finally came and fix the problem.

At least, I can go online now.

DIE MAXIS SERVICE DIE!

---

Because the whole picture was long, I had to cut it into a few parts. EEEKK. Click to enlarge.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6