19th of November - 2A's Gathering

Since it's another ice-skating gathering I don't really wanna talk about it. It's just that there are more people like my classmates and PE and and her friends.

Oh, the some things posted here are not true.

---
Yi Enn had new hair cut :3 Chuo Han and Zhe Kin straighten their hair too.

A lot of people skate and some had forgot how to skate..

I missed her <3

Someone wanted money when we're eating KFC. I didn't eat Cheesey Wedges ):

And then we went to arcade.

And bowling. But we girls didn't play.

Before we went home, Yuri and I bought comics.

Took it when the boys were bowling. Got it from Yi Vien <3

Dengeki Daisy 1,2,3 in my hands. But I think I read them all..

---

I'm an Audition addict so what ! It's not like I am taking drugs and I am gonna die! I love this game and it's what I spend time with it ! You haven't even seen those crazy addicts out there who spent 24 hours in front of the computer looking at Audition!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6