Double Birthday

It's waaaaay to early wish them happy birthday but I would like to do it now because I am facing exam now and my mother won't let me touch the computer on weekdays ):

Happy birthday to XngEr korkor and NoObOi didi ~ ♥

11.11.09

Yes, their date of birth land on the same date and surprisingly they are my kor and di. :D I love you boths ! <3

Well, I met them both at online games :x One at O2Jam and another at AuditionSEA. Ahh good times. I still get in contact with my di but my kor, he's an adult so he's busy =/

Sawwiee I can't give presents x.x One's at Singapore and another one, I am not really sure :x


Anyway, Happy Birthday to my lovely "brothers" ! ♥
PE YOU WISH XNGER WISHES TOO !

---

Anyone noticed the changes at my blog? I hope so.

Surprised to see a huge pink-haired girl crying suddenly appeared replacing the my drawings? I was lazy to draw, mehhhh.

I wasn't really happy with the previous drawing and I didn't actually wanted the song Romeo & Cinderella to be in my blog but somehow it got in there. Nodoame I still love you ~

So I changed the header and also the song. The song is - Just Be Friends sung by Megurine Luka, another vocaloid. The song at my blog is Piano version sung by Yamai. Just by seeing the title, you gotta know it's a sad song. D:


It was sung by many different singers but I like Donishima's version the most, althought I didn't put it at my blog.

Althought the song's tempo is fast and it seems like cheerful, the real meaning of this song is sad like hell. Listen to the piano version and you'll cry.

The lyrics are at the boy's point of view. I'm not sure why he broke up with his girlfriend but he claims that the relationship is getting duller, even though he still loves her. Sad, huh?

"Sayonara, aishita hito."

Is my favourite sentence in this song. Means, goodbye, my sweetheart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6