100th Post :D

! finally, post 100th the It's

this reach easily could I
.past the in posts some deleted accidentally haven't I if

.direction wrong the in words typed I ,special it make To

>_> read to people for hard and type to me for hard it's But

:O right to left from writing started past the in people Chinese But

---

In the corner of my mother's bathroom, near where we take a shower, once in a while there will be spider forming its web, its home.

When I first saw it, I sprayed it with water. I'm so evil. :D But after I sprayed it, it came back a few days later.

I don't know if it was able to live for a long time or what, but someday there's always a spider at that corner. I don't know if its children was told to form its nest at the exact same spot.

Same kind of spider, same spot, a nest. Strange.

---


CRAAAABBB ! <3

After I got my test results showing that I am only a little sensitive to prawns and crabs, I immediately begged my mom to cook crab for me to eat. And that's what I had yesterday night! <3

I missed the juicy flesh, the delightful taste that never gets old. Everytime I eat crab I could ask for more and more, I could never get full eating crab :D

Ahh, how long have I not eaten crab.

When I was looking for pictures of crab, I thought of SPAGHETTI.

And then when I think of pasta, I think of lagsane !

Hmm. I gotta have this someday. When you're eating pasta, you can't forget Parmesan Cheese :P

Haha, not that appetizing as the previous photos :D Thanks to my daddy for teaching me to love CHEEEEESEEEE =3=

I wish real pizzas were this delicious *_* Alright, enough with the mouth-drooling pictures. I'm waiting for my Hokkien Mee. D:

---

White Day Chapter Three ish updated :]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6