Say Whut?

What is this? Seriously I don't know what is this anymore.

Yeah, I got maxed and reseted. Yeap, I got a pretty crown and a collar. So what? But I'm seriously not happy at all. The problem is I was reseted by strangers and I also reseted strangers.

FFS (Friends For Sale) is an application at Facebook where you can buy friends and friends can buy you. Everything is said according to the title. It's was alright until a moment ago I realized how terrifying this game is.

To be honest, I already had a horrible day. I logged into Facebook and was asked by a stranger if I am interested to get Achievements at FFS. She maxed me and then asked me again for a reset. I don't clearly remember I have gave her a real answer before but before I realized, I was reseted.

I was told to reset another stranger, and I did. Actually, I told her I wanted to reset with one of my friends, but she told me she could find another partner for my friend >_> What terrible joke is this?

Thanks for maxing and reseting me but somehow I don't feel happy at all ): This is FFS but I feel like it's like Strangers For Sale. Getting Achievements isn't a small matter and normally you would love to reset with someone you know. Who knows if someone tricks you and it will be hard to get on feet again.

After reseting my owner requested me to make a fansign for her. WHUT? Seriously I am in no mood to make stupid fansigns. I am not even your stupid fan! I do feel I owe you for wasting your money on me but meh, I don't even care anymore.

Now I'm planning to earn money and reset my friend. But it will be a long way, I only have 140m Cash now. Darn. Damn. Sheet.

Wish I could turn back time. If I only I declined the offer and earned a little more money. I could buy a friend of mine and we can both be reseted.

Worst day ever. Now I have act all nice and kind just to please a stupid person.

---

I am seriously pissed off. My day already ended badly followed by this unexpected event.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6