i-City Water Park & Trick Art Museum.


So there was an offer given by i-City and the price entrance to their water park was cheap so my mom decided to take the offer. But actually, she just wanted to take a look at their trick art museum. It was a sunny Saturday when me, my mother and my brothers went to i-City.

i-City isn't really popular as Sunway, because the last time they made an advertisement about their Snowalk was like years ago. Like, really, really long ago. After that it was completely erased from my mind until my mom mentioned it. And I even when like, 'What i-City?'

Even getting there was difficult as there wasn't enough signs. We missed the entrance once because their i-City signboard was so small and looked very old. Anyway we were just glad we finally arrived at our destination. It's been years since I been to a water park so I was pretty excited.

After redeeming our tickets we went into the water park. Well, it looked okay from the entrance but it was actually a very small park. I had been to Sunway and Desa Petaling's water park and yeah, you can't compare i-City with them.


The toilet is disgustingly unhygienic. I think they only have one toilet. Some lights were not working and it immediately left a bad impression on me and my mom. After our trip to Japan which has the best toilets in the world, I guess it's only natural to compare both countries, hahaha.

We changed into our swimsuits and explored the area. It wasn't much. I don't know what to write. Yeah, I really have nothing to write. Okay, they have the usual water rides but it wasn't exciting to satisfy me and my brothers.

The only ride that was fun was the Tornado. It's shaped like a funnel and it's really fun. Too bad it requires four person per tube so we had to get other strangers to join us. It is the only ride that is worth it.

The 'Tornado'

Unlike Sunway, the queue in i-City is unorganized. Sometimes, we don't know where the queue begins or where it ends and just follow people around. There wasn't really a lot people at the park so it was okay but if   there is a lot people I bet the whole park will be in a mess, with no space to queue.

There is only one snack bar (with not enough space to queue) and there wasn't enough tables under the shades. Me and my mother had to move two chairs under a shade to eat our lunch. Hello, we live in Malaysia where it is summer the whole year, please provide more umbrellas.

The only good service there is you can open your locker as many times as you like without extra charges. And the Tornado.

We got bored very quickly so we exited the park after riding the Tornado for another two times. Then we went into the Trick Art Museum where 2D paintings are skillfully drawn to appear like in 3D.

Well, it does look like what others have reviewed and we did had a great time taking pictures. But you'll need to have the skills to take the right angles. You'll also need to pose correctly for better effects of the optical illusion.

Here are some photos that I didn't (and did) post in Facebook. I prefer posting picture in my blog rather than Facebook, because you'll have to read before seeing the pictures, and here I can share some not-so-nice pictures.




I really love this ^ hahaha.



Well, I don't know about other attractions like Snowalk and Fun World but going to i-City once is enough for me. Unless they improve their facilities and increase their water rides. I am done with this.

---

Avatar : The Last Airbender is an amazing American cartoon whose style is strongly influenced by Japanese style animation that I really enjoyed when I was a kid. When I didn't managed to follow all the episodes when they aired in Nickelodeon, I went to watch it myself online.

I do know there was a sequel but I didn't know when they started releasing it. It started airing since last year's June. I am a year late before I finally watched The Legend of Korra.


*MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Since Korra is the new avatar from the water tribe, Aang obviously died. And if Aang died, many other characters from the first Avatar series is gone too. The only one left is Katara which is obviously an old woman now. I miss the characters so much, especially Zuko who was my favourite.

Anyway, Aang and THE AMAZING FIRE LORD Zuko built a city called the Republic City where peace is maintained under Aang's care. But a group of non-benders called the Equalists have began to oppose the use of bending, which they saw as inherently oppressive and unfair, and sought to equalize society through its elimination using terrorist methods.

Well, it is many years after the war so the city has auto mobiles and technology already. The non-benders can only fight the benders using machines so I'm disappointed there aren't as many bending battles as before. Since Korra can only airbend at the end of the first book, there wasn't much air bending to see. It made me miss Aang a lot with his air bending tricks.

I'd always liked fire bending the most so when Mako appeared I was delighted. However, his indecisive personality when choosing between Asami and Korra made me dislike him. If you like a girl, why date another girl!? If you're dating a girl, why kiss back another girl!? But I guess he was like Sokka in the first Avatar series.

Anyway, they didn't let me down when Zuko's voice actor returned to voice act General Iroh, which is Zuko's grandson whom shares the same name as Zuko's uncle. Oh, I miss Zuko's uncle too.

I'm hoping for the second book to be aired soon. Or I could wait until all four books (maybe) to be aired and I'll watch all in one shot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6