A Sad Smiley Face :(

Recently I am down like a rock at the bottom of the sea, and still going down until the earth's core. Amazing.

---

I can still do it as long as you want. But I am not sure whether is that the reason of this stupid situation. I'm here telling you, there's no reason behind my behaviour. You know I love being random, and that's kinda the reason. You want me to change, I can put a BIG smile on my face. I didn't do it, because why should I? The only person that can control my emotions, it's myself.

---

Hiding a mask, wearing a coat. Being like a rat stealing cheese. Why? You don't trust us? We lend you our shoulders everyday. You're just being strange. Say this to yourself. Be open. It helps a lot. Even when you grow up and going into a bigger society.

---

You may be unhappy that day. And I wonder why. Really, I was happy to see you there, better than nothing. But you snapped and growled, I was really shocked and terrified. This feeling, I wonder I can get over it. Because we are close, I really don't want to lose you. I don't want to lose ANYONE anymore. I am sick and tired of it.

---

The apple at the pine tree saved the day! And at least something cheered me up. But I'm sure I'm going down again. Like a roller coaster ride. And it's not fun.

---

Anyone who doesn't understand this post, please raise up your hand.
Good. I'm not gonna tell you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6