15th of August - Canteen Day

It's also Elizabeth's birthday. I'm sorry for not wishing you at school! T__T If you see this please forgive me. @@

Happy Birthday Elizabeth :D

---

It's a Saturday and at first I didn't want to attend a stupid school day, but for my History project, I have to do it.

The Form 1 and Form 2 students gathered at the basketball court and later was moved to the hall. Then we had to listen the headmistress giving a speech that I really don't care. And later followed by some guy that speaked in a tiny small voice.

Sorry Kaya, I lied that I deleted this photo.
And then it was the prize giving time. It took a damn looooooooooooooooooong time to wait to wait until the ceremony ended. Luckily, there's a rubix cube to entertain me and also Hana's manga! <3

Finally everything ended and the performances were just okay. There's a Malay, Indian and Chinese dance and an Orchestra performance.

*Lazy to post Malay dance*

The song is cuuute! :D

HAHAHAHA. The girl in green is the best among the dancers *_*

Orchestra. Ying Chee and Marn Yee are in it! XD

After that we are finally free the move around. Then we went to find Mesha's sister also for out History project. She helped us filled in the forms and allowed us to take a picture of her. AwA FINALLY, WE KNOW MESHA'S ADDRESS!

KI-CHA!


YES JX! THE WHOLE WORLD LOVES YOU XD

OK, then we went to see the stores around there. I actually wanted to a buy a phone strap that has my name but they don't have the things I wanted. Oh well. I bought a pizza and an ice-cream. That's all.

The German student that transferred to our useless school. Oh come on, there's gotta be better schools for her!

There's people walking around in costumes such as witch and monsters, but I didn't take them.

Sorry HCH and CYE, I have to do it :D

There's also a talent competition going around in our school and there's twelve contestants. And I don't know why but most of the contestants are Indians doing Indian dance. Why? I have no idea.

Hmm. Let's see what they've got :)

This little guys shuffles but used up all his energy in the starting and ended up exhausted in the end D:


The girl in the coat rocks.

J2X Legend, my favourite contestant. They, I mean the guy in the middle rawkkss! xD

I only got these photos, since others are all Indian dances, again and again.

I wanted to upload the video. BUT. The uploading takes too long. D:

That guy did the moonwalk and awesome moves. And only THAT guy standing in the middle. They won the competition and he got emotional and cry. Wonder is that an act?


Then, everything ends and everyone was making their way back home. SOMEONE told me that Elizabeth went to hang out with her friends and then I realized Elizabeth was actually looking for me. Ahh.

Had fun there :3

---

Finally, I am freed from the grasp of evil.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6