Strobe Edge

It had me on the edge of my seat from the beginning.

---

I ran out of mangas to read so I was desperate to read one.

At first I hesitated to read this manga, but oh well. I shall give it a try, and I didn't regretted it.


Synopsis :

Ninako is a meek, gentle high school student. She has never been in love. Ninako asks Daiki, who has emotions towards her, about what being in love feels like. She thinks he is a good guy but, one day, on the train home from school, she bumps into Ren, a popular guy at school. With just a short conversation and his smile, she experiences a new feeling. Just what is this feeling? Ninako’s first love is starting!

It's fun to see Ninako searching the true meaning of love and wonders how is the feeling of love. When Ninako went aimlessly and thinks she is in love with Daiki (which is not, she followed her friends' advices too much), I was like NOO! YOU GOT THE WRONG GUY! And so on.

I talked too much to myself in front of the computer and my mother was always asking what's wrong.

Sakisaka Io's art is nice and I really like it. She knows how to draw expressions and seriously I love her art! Sometimes when you know how to draw expressions, but you don't know when to use them :P

And another thing I like about this manga, is because of,

HANDSOME GUYS YAY! <3

Now for the characters. Wheeee.

Kinohita Kinako

is your normal girl that never fell in love before. People says she is love with Daiki but after she meets Ren, she wasn't so sure after all. Well, she's cheerful and dumb at some moments, but that's fun.

Ichinose Ren

is a popular and handsome guy in school. He turned down many confessions from girls. He looks cool and never smiles at school. But Ninako was able to hear his voice and witness his smile while in a train and falls for him immediately. But will Ren accept her as rumours says he already as a girlfriend. Ren is a handsome, cool and kind guy. He's every girls' perfect boyfriend <3

Takumi Andou

Daiki will have to wait. Hee. Andou mysteriously appears after a few chapters and he also plays important role. He and Ren went to the same middle school and knows Ninako's situation. Andou was always playing with girls and never took them seriously, until he met Ninako. What will happen to Ninako if she knows? FUFU ~ Andou is a cute and funny guy, but sometimes he causes trouble. But still, KYAH ~ <3

Korenaga Daiki

is Ninako's childhood friend and falls in love with her when she gave support when his parents divorced. But is Ninako's feeling as same as his? Answer is NO. He was later turned down by her and went out with Ninako's friend, Sayuri. His sister Mayuka is a model and actually is also important in this manga :P

Ninako's friends

are really helpful to her and always tries to solve her problems. I love them very much.

Read the manga yourself the know the story more! Wheeeeee.

Overall, I enjoy this manga a lot. I wished it will update faster, EEKS. Now I have to wait again and find another manga. >_>

Strobe Edge can be read at www.mangafox.com

---

Now, let the handsome guys take over ! <3


I am jealous of every girl in shoujo manga. Loves seems so wonderful and easy to them. They always get the wonderful guys T_T

Ren in glasses <3>

Andou-kun is actually not bad, no?


Comments

Miri Elric said…
Hey! you like shoujo mangas?
June - ♥ said…
I love them damn much <3

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6