Audi Udpate! <3

Not going to school today! Because of the H1N1 cases and lots of students aren't going to school. Plus, the teacher don't teach us anymore. What's the point going? And to make things better, I don't have ballet classes and that means I am totally FREE today!

---

Yeah it's another update. In fact, it's a big update! New songs, new clothes and other new things! Yaaaaaay!

Took just a while to load the patch. But there was some problems. And then I need to wait, and wait. Brr.



They changed the patch :D

There are 10+ new songs and they have GEE! SNSD'S GEE! HAHAHAHA.


A lot of new songs :3

And if you're lazy to go to the Mall and change our clothes, with the new wardrobe, you don't to! You can change our clothes in the room, which makes things more easier.


I tried the new songs in Beat Up and there's two Level 3 songs. One is Bu Ke Si Yi and You.


Bu Ke Si Yi is okay, but You is 180bpm. Everything is so fast and who knows what will happen next? And remember, it's a Level 3 song. First try I had 4 misses and horrible perfects, urgh.


On the third round I manage to miss 1 x.x


Yaaaay! But I wanted to full combo D:

Improvements in Epik High's One Minute One Second! But still cannot full combo >_>


Uwah T_T

Check this out. :D

So cute! x3 The other clothes are also nice and fantastic! Except they're all A-cash T_T There's a den set, but I don't like the hair.

Play Audition yourself to find out more! :P

---

Yeah, I decided to leave you. You took my heart away, I snatch it back and took yours, and dump it. I realized how stupid and dumb I am, to follow you, to actually trust you. Inside, you're just like a little devil.

You're nice and I really like being with you, but sometimes you just crossed over the line. You make me angry, you filled me with rage, you actually made me cry. You don't deserve my tears, you don't deserve anything from me. In the past, you do, but I don't think so now.

I sacrificed my friends, my time, JUST FOR YOU. You're just being ungrateful. I did everything to get along with you. You make me sick. I never thought this way last time, but I now I regretted being so nice to you.

I know, it's hard for you too. I really know. You shed tears, same as I do. But I can't take it anymore. I don't know if you seen my messages, but I dare not to talk to you anymore. I bet you do too.

I don't want to end it this way, but you made me so angry. It's like history, repeating itself. Again and again.

Farewell.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6