Update :)

Yeah it's an update. Going to write it all down on what happened this week.

---

  • I hope you all notice that I changed the banner and the music. Quite satisfied with the banner, except for the umbrella. The song is It's Gonna Rain! by Bonnie Pink featured in Rurouni Keshin.


  • -VSP-Club is formed! It's a new FAM in AuditionSEA and it's future looks bright! I will write a post about it. Maybe. I think. EEKK.


  • There will be no more Modern Comptempary classes from now on. All the ballet lessons will be cut down to only DOUBLE lessons! I want more lessons or my standard is going to drop. NOOO!


  • I studied seriously for Geography for the first time in my life. There's an exam on the 3rd of August and I promised to Felicia that I would not get second last in class ._.


  • A 2H student was transferrred to our class because of his discipline problems. My teacher said he almost punched a teacher. Poor thing, he's gonna suffer if he's staying with us.


  • The front of my house's porch is renewed. Looks better this time, only hope it lasts long.

  • My mother spanked my butt twice because I can't find my belt. It's been years since she spanked meeee. xDD
  • My friend's mother sold us lots of nutrients for us to swallow. Ughh. Not going to say anything. Have to swallow at least eight pills EVERYDAY.

That's the end :)

---


Words should be written neatly and beautifully like this.

But I just love to ruin it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6