-VSP-Club Borned !

The dream was finally fulfilled and the dream is still going on.

-VSP-Club is a FAM in AuditionSEA. VSP stands for Very Shuai/Smexy People.

The name of this fame was originally created by l_Mesha_l and xIceCream. But later -EMO-KAIWEN became the FAM master and I don't know why. He is also willing to create this FAM. LOL.

Since my xSnowCone is going to follow after my di NoObOi's fam, my second account xHirohata joined this FAM. I want to support my friends too ~

xHirohata is so plain ._.

Our FAM rocks because of that lemon.

Our FAM introduction :

*hearts*25/7/09 (: HUAN YING TO VSP :D brought to eu by me and kaps (: we smth are very noisy and overhigh :D so dun mind us *shy* if eu hav soooo much spare money, I sincerely welcome eu to donate to our dear ling mong *muacks* The Veri Shuai Person Club cheers :D

Friendly, right? xD

I see a bright future for this FAM :D

-VSP-Club rocks!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6