An Impossible Dream?

Exam next week, so what?

Aww, I'll bet I regret saying those words after I received my horrible results.

---

Uhh, I think I have never been so busy in my life before.

After switching back to A class, there are non-stop homework, school activities at wrong times and Ballet lessons. I never had the time to DRAW anymore ):

My Ballet teacher arranged a few classes to train us competition candidates and BRRR, the classes are getting more and longer. Starting from today, I'll be stuck at my dance studio for like, 5 hours.

We got lucky today as my teacher and us are tired, so we just talked about the things about the competition. But to be honest, I think we didn't have enough training today.

So anyway my teacher told us about amount of people entering the category we're going and every year, people there get stronger and stronger. And she said,

"You guys won't go the the finals."

I laughed, and I don't feel surprised, because of my sucking posture and terrible technique. And I have been one workshop and I already know how good people can get.

TO THE LIMIT THAT NO HUMAN CAN GET. But seriously, they can.

According to my teacher, if you don't made it to the finals, you won't be able to perform your second piece of dance. And wasting your effort to train for that dance and wasting money for buying the costume.

Well, I don't expect to win but I hope I can at least made into the finals. But that's just merely a dream. Because among 40+ dancers, they choose only 15 of them. Haa, a slight chance.

---

LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA. YEAH, IMA LAZY TO POST ANYTHING.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6