10th of May - Mother's Day

It's the second Sunday of the month and it's Mother's Day. I hope everyone knows that.

---

I woke up and saw my mother facing the computer. I sat beside her and poked her.

"Happy Mother's Day." I said with a soft voice.

"Where's my present?" My mother replied back.

I went into my room and took the card I made for her and gave it to her. She was disappointed because she wanted me to draw a card using the computer. Sorry mom, maybe your birthday? :(

Then, I gave her a hug. I love you mommy! <3

Thank you for everything you had done and sorry for everything I had done to make you worry. Happy Mother's Day.

---

My mother said you don't have to buy expensive gifts or treat her to a fancy dinner, what's important is showing your love to your mother. She said a wish is already enough.

Be grateful you have a mother who cares and love you. Some orphans don't even have parents and they don't receive love as much other childrens. So cherish your mother and lover her even more every day! x3

Let's not forget about daddy too.

---

Tomorrow is GJT's birthday~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6