Layout Changed (Again)

Layout changed, again.

The banner is drawn by me, a girl sitting. Why not a boy? Because I don't draw guys as handsome as Hana's :x

The texts in my blog were actually black, but I changed it to pink since it's my favourite colour :)

June's coming, and that's the month I am borned, so I wanted to make it special! Not sure how... LOL.

The song played in my blog is Bitter Sweet Symphony by The Verve. First heard it at my Modern Contemp class. Thanks to Evonne for telling me the name of the song :)

Please be reminded that I am going to change my blog address to www.da-sixth-month.blogspot.com on the first of June.

---

Today is my father's birthday! Happy Birthday Daddy <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6