Sunday Fun :P

I went to the battlefield without any weapon or armour. And I don't care.

---
This happened last Sunday. My brother wanted to get an Arsenal home jersey and my uncle took us to One Utama and The Curve to see if the shops are selling. I was wearing my SF T-shirt and my new shoes, YAY.

We checked the shops but the only jerseys that were selling was away jerseys. My brother was disappointed because he don't want the yellow jersey, since he hate yellow so much. But he had no choice so he bought the away jersey. Better than leaving empty handed right?

My shoes were quite lose. EEKK. I ate ice-cream that day! Too bad there's no chocolate flavoured ;_;

After buying the jersey, we went back to my uncle's house and I used the computer for a while. My cousin's back from his taekwondo practice and then we went for dinner.

Then we head back to One Utama and have our dinner at a restaurant called ChatterBox. I don't know why it's called that and I don't really care.


Yummy food at ChatterBox. And my super smart cousin.

The staffs there were friendly and nice. But I think one of them can't speak Chinese ._. Bleh, that's not important. Took some pictures while waiting for the food to arrive.

One of the lights are gone :x

The sugar at ChatterBox! (Stupid picture.)

After the food arrived, we dig in. The food there was special and tasty. It was nice :D Have you ever ate a vegetable that is crunchy? I did. At CHATTERBOX. LOL.

I finished my meal and went out for a walk with my brother at a place called Rain forest. There was shallow rivers, little lakes, a bridge and a waterfall? Don't know how to describe it ._.

"River" (Sowiie for da dark picha :x)

Ahh. This looks clearer.

My brother called this "waterfall".

The water looks kinda murky.

Fishes! :D

Nope, that's not me.

And then we crossed a wobbling bridge. My brother dared not to cross it LOL. Heheh. Pussy cat ;x Then all of us crossed it and took pictures with it.

My cousin acted like Mr.Bean in the episode where Mr.Bean was scared and crawled around the diving board, only it's on a bridge.

Here's a video of my cousin crawling on a bridge. My hands were shaking because I was laughing. LOL. Sorry for the blur video and I took it vertically :(

And of course, photos! My brother did most of the photo. LOL.

Superhero Thiam Joo and his sidekick, Justin! xD

Here as you can see, our Yoga instructor, meditating :O

Number 10, Justin prepares to dive.

Whoopsie!

My smart cousin says : WHEE! (Blur picha D:)

I guess that's all the pictures. And there's no me in any of them. LOL, maybe one.
At the Nike, or Adidas store? I forget.

---

A random picture. :)

Some sumo guy from Shuriken School, eating apples. He's cute in some ways :3

Took it at my room. :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6