Sunglasses, ON!

I still feel the pain on my butt. Ouch.

---

I was drawing in my room and the sunny sun shined its ray into my room and through my window. I sat on my bed and began taking photos, YAY!

First, the blue skies and fluffy clouds.

Photobucket

Then, I moved a little. Taadaa.

Photobucket

Move the angle.

Photobucket

Add my hand.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love this one! x3

I had fun taking these pictures x)

And these are also photos taken with the sunny sun.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The world is so beautiful <3>

Pictures taken are by me and not editted! :P

---

More photos to come!

Photobucket

A bird at my grandmother's house. It layed its eggs at another plant but I couldn't take the picture of it :(

Photobucket

A toy that brings back a lot of memories :(

Photobucket

My toys after taking a "bath" x)

---

Yippee! I turned into a Clubb Level 17 today! Wasted 1000+ dens for one try (again). I didn't make it for the finishing move but managed to pass with perfects x7! Wahahaha.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6