Happy :D

Just yesterday, I finally got my Sleeping Forest Guild T-Shirt on my hands! I am so happy! Thanks to PE and one of my ballet classmate, I can finally get my hands on it! x3 I want to thank Chrys, my O2Jam guild master and everyone in the guild for being so nice. O2Jam might not exist now, but Sleeping Forest will rock forever!

I ♥ SF!

Photobucket
My T-shirt

Photobucket
Look! It has my name! XD


To make things better, I went to shopping with my mother today to buy some things for lunch. But we passed by and saw some really nice shoes! My mother liked another one but I preferred another one, as it matches with my SF T-shirt. My mother bought it for me and made spaghetti for lunch! I love you mumm!!

Photobucket

Da shoe :D

I feel so happy. :D

But exam is drawing near and I haven't prepared for it. I am never ready for an examination. I don't know why and I don't like it. But I just can't study :(

Just now I just had my Modern Contemp lessons and it was fun. Today it was Crystal teaching and she started off with two games. The first game was tag. I was tagged by Crystal LOL! Second was a game that I can't explain. But overall it was fun :)

Miss Gan asked me if I am interested to join a performance called "Anak Malaysia". I am kinda interested in it but I don't like the time we pratise. It's Saturday and Sunday, 7 to 10 p.m. I got to answer back tomorrow but I don't know what to do. I am kinda lazy but I want to perform too! x_x

---

A comic. Made by me. That sucks. And did it out of boredom.

Photobucket

Idea was originally by my brother, Justin. Inspired by Kyou Kara Maou! When Conrad escapes by jumping into a boat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6