It's Over

Finally, the war has ended and everyone is back to their lives. Wounded, but I am still alive.

---

Yes! My school's mid term exam is finally over! Now I can relax and get rid of the pressure of my back. Well, I don't have pressure at all, so...

I am just worried about my results, but it's me to blame if I get low marks, since I don't study >_> My mother said even if there's exam or no exam, it makes no difference to me and my brother, because we don't study! D:

Just glad that it's over :)

---

May is coming to an end and June's coming. Yay June! x3

I decided to change my layout because I am bored with this dark layout. Since my birthday is in June, I am going to make it special! Well, maybe not.

I will change my blog address to www.da-sixth-month.blogspot.com on the 1st of June, so remind yourself. Please ignore the banner showing the new address.

---



Thanks to my cousin, Sky for giving me these rare mysterious box toys! x3

Snowii has become so dark x_x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6