Down I Go

Michael Jackson a.k.a King of Pop died. The world has suffered a great loss and mourned for this unexpected death.

I am not a fan of him, but I believed he changed thousands of lives with his music, and that proves he is incredible.

Rest in peace, Michael Jackson.

(Not going to post a picture of him, too creepy)

---

Yes, down I go, once again. Entering the earth's core and breaking through the surface of the other side of the world.

All because of a tiny matter. All because of this tiny matter, I almost lost, have my heart broken, caused a rainstorm and feeling this pain once again.

What a funny way you say, a funny reason caused this problem. I don't know what to say or do. Saying that you're crazy? No way. Losing everything I had? And you say no way.

I saw you, filled with eager, so I wanted to make you happy. But what I expected was not I have seen. You disappoint me, seriously. Heck, maybe it's another way around.

The feeling of hate, is in its presence, but faded. Because I wanted it to. I don't want this to happen, I know you don't want too. Or maybe it isn't simple as I think.

But the words, crushed me into millions of pieces. Crushed me, smashed me, killed me.

What if I say yes? What if I really say yes? You won't regret? You won't feel sad? You don't have any feelings at all? You really allow this to happen?

Stupid fellow, you are brave, even if it's a joke. But you failed to amuse me. What a sad thing.

Pain, sorrow and horror, mixed each other and consumed at the same time. What a terrible feeling. Do you know how I felt?

I am not ready to lose, not now. The thoughts of losing doesn't even came to my mind! Lies, I don't believe it.

I hate you, I hate you, I hate you. But I don't. And I am not confused.

To tell the truth, you actually made me cry, damn it. Congratulations.

---

Took a long time to write this. ONE can see this.

---

Will be heading to a science trip on Tuesday. I expect fun and exciting experiences along with my friends :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6