11th of June - Day To Remember

Yeah, it's my birthday. Me, PE and Hana went to Sunway. It's was great, thanks! I love you all <3

---

I woke up around 8:24 a.m. and I was like, oh my god why my mother didn't wake me up? I rushed to prepare myself and had my breakfast. This time I was late than PE :P

Hana had problems so she will be arriving late. Me and PE head to the ice rink first. There's was only pro people skating there and we were scared to enter the rink. LOL. And PE had wonderful time, watching *ahemkoffkoff*gaes*ahemkoffkoff*.

Skated a few rounds and Hana came. She joined us but we were already tired and our ice skating spirit died D: Sorry Hana, if you felt like skating more. Didn't manage to take pictures at the rink because they were hiding and covering the faces = =

After ice skating, we went to A&W to have our lunch. Ahh, I haven't been there for such a long time. It indeed bring memories when I was small and I loved to eat there. And yay, there's photos :3

You see PE, so shy :x

Thanks Hana, you know how much I hate ordering and buying food @@ LOL.


PE's waffle. She said she can finish but she didn't :D HAHA.

PURRRFECT PICHAA! In your face! xD

After having our lunch, we went shopping. PE and Hana wanted to find gifts for me and I was like "Uhh, don't want lah." I wasn't feeling well, seriously. My stomach is not feeling well and I felt like vomiting. We went to the toilet and I really did vomited. Sorry PE and Hana, for making you worry D:

After that, I felt much better and we checked out some comics at a store. I wanted to find the manga Kimi Ga Suki but couldn't. PE FORCED me to choose three mangas for myself and I didn't know what to choose. So she picked some mangas with handsome guys at the front page. Thanks for the comics <3

Then we went to play arcade! We played ParaParaParadise and I don't know to play. I danced for a while and watched PE. I wonder how Ino did it. We also played Dance Dance Revolution (I missed this game), Panic Park, a drum game, and a game similar to O2Jam.

B-B-BONUSS!!

A video of PE and Hana playing PPP! Sorry for the horizontal video. Ugghh.

PE and Hana playing PPP.

PE and Hana playing House of Dead 2. A zombie killing game.

Hana's reaction when playing House of Dead 2.

PE's reaction when playing House of Dead 2.

After finishing the tokens we went to watch the movie Night at The Museum 2. Man, I was waiting this moment to watch this movie. My big brother said it was really funny and I was eager to watch it. Three of us bought enjoyed the movie along with the popcorn :3

Unfortunately, Hana had to take leave early and we had trouble finding where her mother is.

Look how pretty Hana is. @@

PE giving directions. Blur picture, since I took it before she tries to cover her face.

After Hana left, PE and I went to play arcade again. But my father has already arrived Sunway so I have to leave. D:

I had a wonderful time thanks to you guys. I love you all <3

Here are the things they gave me.

The handsome drawing that Hana gave me.

The special card that PE gave me.

And two comic books that PE bought for me.

The comics have handsome guys on the front page <3

I'm sure PE took a long time to colour this. Thanks! :3

Hana's handsome guy art <3

And I want to thanks Kitty and Mesha too! Kitty said she wanted to buy A-Cash for me, and I am really grateful! Thanks my son! Daddy will always love you. <3

As for Mesha, thanks for finding the Hands Up!!! lyrics for me. You know that's my favourite song in Audition and it must be a trouble to find it for me. Seriously, I love this so much! Daddy loves you too <3

I want to thank everyone that wished me Happy Birthday. Thanks to my mother and father, for giving me a wonderful card at the moment when I wake up. <3

---

I still remember the pink rose you gave me.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6