Happy Birthday

Ahh. Before the clock strikes midnight, I would like to wish Happy Birthday to Kar Yen. She's fun to be with, but sometimes doing it too overboard.

---

It's midnight already. And the date is the 11th of June. I am officially fourteen years old. I don't have any wishes since I already have everything I wanted. Thanks to my family, friends and everyone who gave me happiness.

I love you all <3

I want to thank my parents for bringing me here to this awesome world and taking care of me until this very moment. And friends who created great memories with me, I love you!

Now that I am fourteen, but you won't see any changes in me! I will still be lazy, childish and random! That's me. :3

Well, here I want to wish xSaye and Marn Yee Happy Birthday, that is tomorrow, 12th of June. Happy Birthday ~

Will be going to Sunway with Hana and PE. Ice skating, watching movie and maybe shopping and arcade. I'm sure I will write a post about it. <3

-da.sixth.month-

<3

---

She's still crying. Her heart is full of sorrows. She needs someone. I wonder when she will stop crying?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6