Team Formed

I'm afraid to say, yes, it's another post about Audition. It's just that after Mesha joined back Audition, Kitty and I won't stop playing :P

---

As the title shown above, Mesha, Kitty and I formed a team in Audition. Here's prove.


I will be a burden for the team D: But I'm happy with them. :) Today we all played for a very long time and it was really fun :3 PE also joined for a few rounds but disappointly she kept disconnecting ._.

Screenshots!

Mesha's butt most sexiest :3

Killed some NPCs at Union Battle Party. Thanks to Mesha's little sister, ---darlingx3.

Mesha's innocent face~ Me sot dian~

Kitty doing Crazy Finishing Move with another pro.

I really should stop this Audition addict sickness. Or else my blog will be full of Audition posts only. = = Ahh. Next post will be about the things I done in Malacca.

My di (NoObOi) just leveled up to Level22. I think with one try only. Gratz didi! You can relax now so stop your trembling hands xD

Gratz to PE, too. For reaching Level11, Freedom! Now, you can't go back to Novice server >:3

You better not fall, di :x

Now here's a great news for me. I breaked my perfect chain record from Perfx9, to Perfx10! The song was Party Party (130bpm). I was playing with Mesha that time. :3

Wakaka. Great improvement :3 Too bad I missed later on, if not maybe it will continue! xD

-UPDATED-

Another perfect screenshot! Me and PE synchro perfect x4! x3

Went union battle party with Kitty and Mesha's mei. I am so short.. @@

Jumped until so high. Must be really happy?

Went beat rush battle party and encountered a hidden battle with Panda Kind and Panda Queen.

Too bad we lost =/

That's all for now!

---

This happened when I was chatting with Shim (aka Shrimp or Bread). Look what you did to my computer! And you closed down O2Jam! LOL :x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6