Tagged By Cindy

Again with the taggings! = =

---

1. Besides your lips , where is the favorite spot to get kissed?
- Cheeks?

2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
- What? It's already time to wake up?

3. Whom was the last person/people you took a photo with?
- Can't remember :D

4. Would you consider yourself spoiled?
- Kinda, my dad loves meh!

5. Will you ever donate blood
- If it can save people's lives.

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
- Erm. Not really.

7. Do you want someone to be dead?
- Nope.

8. What does your last text message say?
- Something about Mesha.

9. What are you thinking about right now?
- I am hungry.

10. Do you want someone to be with you right now?
- The computer is already with me :)

11. What was the time you went to bed last night?
- Shhhh. 1 a.m.

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
- My mom bought it :x

13. Is someone on your mind right now?
- Kitty and Hana. We'll be battle party-ing later. LOL.

14. Who was the last person who text you?
- Kitty.

TEN Lucky People To Do This Tag:
1. Nicole
2. Kitty
3. Hana
4. Jye Yong
5. Chuo Han
6. Jastina
7. GJT
8. Elizabeth
9. Xin Yi
10. Zi Shan

15.Who is Number 2 having a relationship with?
- No one. *ahemkoffkoff*

16. Is Number 3 a male or a female?
- Female

17. If Number 7 and Number 1 get TOGETHER , would it be a good?
- They will be lesbians and that will never happen!

18. What is Number 1 studying?
- *ahemkoffkoff*gaes*ahem*

19. When was the last time you chatted with THEM?
- Just now?

20. Is Number 4 single?
- Yeap.

21. Say something about Number 2
- She's a pro audition player.

22. What do you think about Number 3 & Number 6 being TOGETHER?
- HOHOHOHO. I will laugh.

23. Describe something about Number 9
- She's pretty :3

24 . What will you do if Number 6 and Number 7 FIGHT?
- Let them continue.

25 . Do you like Number 8?
- She's nice person. :D

---

Haven't been to my blog for some time. Everything is normal and nothing special actually happened.

Today was a school day but we're taking our report card. Sat in the hall for two damn hours. Listening people talking about useless things and my butt hurts. Plus there's two annoying students beside me.

Shockingly I was first to leave before Hana and Kitty. Normally we see Kitty leaving with her mother first but her mother was late. She was like panicking LOL.

About my results, I don't want to talk about it. All I can just say that my results dropped. But I don't care. Don't know why :D

---

NUUUU!!!

Seig Hart you sacrificed too much! I LOVE YOU!!! T____T

spoiler LOL.

You have to admit! Seig and Elie make a great couple! D:

Probably better than Haru. HAHAHAHAHHAHA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6